Release notes: Storefronts are live, new control panel, and interactive emails!
This is a big release! Storefronts are now live with our first group of agencies, we’ve released a new control panel for the IOI, and we’ve built out an entirely new email engine that enables a user to assign an underwriter, review a quote, and submit a quote... all through email. Continue reading to learn how these changes enhance the experience for all the users in the network.
- Storefront – clients can now complete their applications on their own and at any time, that storefront information is then available for the agency to review and work on.
- Interactive emails – we’ve aligned more closely to the workflow that carriers currently use, making onboarding and general use easier for underwriting
- New control panel – agents can now manage their users, carrier appointments, and storefront
- Storefront leads page – agents can now manage the leads that come in through their agency storefront.
These new features are foundations for our future and we have a lot more improvements on the horizon. This is a huge step forward and we’re excited as we continue building this amazing tool for the insurance industry.
Alongside these key features, we’ve also added several quality of life improvements and bug fixes.
Agency storefronts are giving all agencies the ability to compete digitally and become digital agencies. Now customers can start the intake process whenever and wherever they like, and agents can come alongside to help them find the right place to get their insurance.
We make quoting a submission easier and quicker for carriers; instead of underwriters having to adapt to us, we are adapting to them and how they’re used to quoting – by email.
Now, the email that goes out when a carrier is sent a submission contains all of the information they need to quote the policy. This includes any documents attached to the submission.
Quote by documents
One of the key enhancements is the ability to quote and bind to documents. Now, an underwriter can send their quote proposal via email into the system and the agent can bind to that document.
IOI Control Panel
The IOI control panel is where agencies can set up their accounts for the Internet of Insurance. As part of the initial onboarding, an agent goes to the control panel and is able to set up their storefront, appoint carriers and manage their agency codes, and create user accounts for their agency.
After onboarding, the control panel allows users to make edits to appointments, users, and their storefront.
IOI Copilot Leads page
When a customer completes a submission through the agency storefront, their submission is added the IOI Copilot as a lead on the leads page. From the leads page, agents can sort and review the leads, view the details of a lead, and promote a lead into the book of business.
- Users can now preview documents (image/pdf) sent in a submission
- Desired start date is pre-populated when starting a new policy
- Coverages are preselected when starting a new submission
- Decline Reason is now shown when an agent declines a quote