Product Builder is the application used for product design in the IOI.
- Click on “Products”
- Click on ‘Create New Product”
- Add a Product Name in the ‘Give your product a name’ box
- Choose whether the product will be a ‘Personal’ or ‘Commercial’ product using the toggle.
- Options for product types are ‘New Bureau Product,’ ‘New Custom Product,’ or ‘Upload Product.’ You can also import an ERC template.
- If a ‘New Bureau Product’ is selected, the user will be prompted to choose a base product from a variety of coverage types.
- After selecting the base product and ‘next,’ the user is able to add any additional forms and coverages to their product.
Once a product has been saved, the next step is to move to Product Configuration. You will be prompted to do this during the Product Building process.
Article is closed for comments.